Category : Blogs
Why are you worried so much? Only a few days you have to prepare yourself for the exam? So what? It’s not too late. Still, you have few days. Oops! sorry… more hours, more minutes and seconds you have. Then why are you wasting these times to be worried? Come fast and let’s prepare for your exam. Yes, you can do. Believe me, it will not get you any sleepless night or you never be haunted by exam nightmares. It is time for utilization. Nothing is impossible in this world. Just bring confidence in yourself. Don’t get nervous! We are here to assist you in your preparation. Just follow our given points. We guarantee you will be well-prepared yourself for your test.
- Just keep calm and relax first. If you are too much worried, then you cannot be able to keep concentrate in your preparation. So just, let down all your nervousness and stay relax for some time. Bring confidence in yourself.
- Have you your final syllabus? Have a look into that. Just check once that are you familiar all with those topics given in your final semester syllabus or not. If yes then it is ok but if not, then please sort out all critical topics and keep them aside first. First, prepare yourself for your familiar topics. If you get time, then you can start one of those critical topics for better study but always take decision according to your time shortage.
- Sorted out your all critical subjects. In those you are felt difficulties, please give time to them to make yourself prepared. It does not mean you can neglect others, those you think easy to manage. No… Don’t do this mistake. Manage your time by going through all subjects daily; at least once in a day otherwise you cannot fix out your issues.
- Are you faced trouble in managing time? Don’t worry. Follow our instruction carefully. First, check your semester routine. Noted down the date of your hardest subject. Plan your preparation schedule accordingly. If your hardest subjects are in the first week of your exam, then start with it first and give more time on that to bring confidence on yourself.
- Prepare schedule chart for your daily time management. Keep your maximum time for exam preparation. Keep 8 hours daily for sleep or relaxation and more 5 hours or break. Prepare yourself for rest 11 hours for the exam. I think this is too much time for any students to get themselves prepared for their upcoming exams.
- Go through once with your class notes. Keep in mind, your instructor or professor wants to know have you ever listened to their words or reminded their guidance or not. So, if you overlook your class notes then, get ready for your fewer marks. 24*7 hours study also not brings you highest marks if your class notes are ignored. It is because you have made your professor realized that you listen to nothing his/her lectures or not ever attend his/her, class. So, don’t do this mistake. Just once, tally your class notes for final preparation.
- Check previous year’s questions once. It will help you to understand important topics for your current exams. Also, try to solve your previous year’s question paper to manage time for your upcoming exam.
- Try to understand important ones. Make your eyes prepare to check important topics for your current year examination. Try to follow class notes. Check once what your professor has taught, at which point he/she has emphasized more. Take note carefully. That topic will be your important topic for the upcoming test.
- Take brief notes of your study. Make simple points and subheading to keep remember your learned lessons. Writing immediately after reading that lesson will help you to keep that subject in mind forever.
- After done with your notes or sample tests, please revise it once. Continuous revision can help you to not forget your learned lesson and assist you in getting good marks in the exam.
- Last and finally, avoid unnecessary phone calls to your friends. It does not mean to detach yourself from your all friends but avoids unnecessary phone calls. It will hamper your continuous and serious study. If you are getting irritated with too many calls and chats, then switch off your phones for some time or off your mobile data connection for some time. Prepare yourself first and then chat with your friends to get some breaks. But all must be on your planned schedule.
So, what next? Be ready for your exam and plan your time management. It is utterly important to concentrate on your study to get good marks in the semester. Last, we can wish you all the very best. Good Luck!!!