BASIC GUIDELINES FOR WRITING FINANCE ASSIGNMENT
Category : Blogs
Most of you people will think that why am I writing on this topic again because already I have given guidelines about how to write assignments. Then why will I guide you again about writing finance assignment? Is there any difference or certain rules for writing finance assignments? So, let me tell you its answer is both yes and no. Confused???
Obviously, because my answer is confusing. So, let me clear your all confusions. Finance assignment has no such difference than other assignment writings but it follows some certain rules. Look, the term ‘finance’ itself follows some principles. We can judge or analyse quality of finance assignments by its statistical data, relevant calculations, presentation, excel sheets and other statistical methods. It proves, without having those principles i.e. calculations, excel sheet, statistical data, finance assignment cannot be accepted as complete. Now you can understand my ‘confused answer’ that why I am telling it both yes and no. It is no because, structure of finance and other assignments will remain same meanwhile it is yes because finance assignment requires some mathematical rules and principles. Analysis here is not important but students must and must need to correct financial calculations otherwise entire analysis will be in vain.
Here, we are providing you some basic guidelines for writing finance assignments. Students, who are going to write their paper for the first time, must follow this to present your all answer as ‘complete’. Not only for assignments, students can also use these guidelines for preparing their research paper and financial reports.
- Use basic calculations of finance like ratio analysis, budgeting, NPV calculation, preparing of balance sheet, income statement, cash flow declaration. These are the primary step of finance papers that you have to include for completing your paper. So you must have to know all calculations in Excel sheet with formulas. Without presenting these calculations, your paper will be found as incomplete and artificial.
- Use statistical presentation in your paper. Finance assignments or research papers need lots of statistical data and graphical presentations. So use those all nicely and neatly in your assignment. Always keep in mind, your assignment does not look like a literature or theoretical paper. Avoid using too many financial theories. It is not required while graphical presentation with full of statistical data is must and must need for finishing your finance assignment. If you are not aware of all those calculations and excel sheet formulas, then take help from your friends or seniors to prepare your assignment. Otherwise, using lots of theories in finance assignment will less your marks in semester.
- Well, you are submitting your excel sheet with your assignment copy. You didn’t show all calculations and formulas in your soft copy!!! Don’t do this mistake. Write down all your formulas along with explanations in your word file also. It will make your assignment looking authentic and useful. Another reason is that few readers can understand excel formulas while word file looks more attractive, easy to understand and presentable to them.
- Your analysis will be based on calculations and given statistical data. You can use financial theory there to support your analysis but the ratio will be 65:35 where maximum section requires for data presentation and rest is for analysis. Also, analyse your paper with examples to make it live in presentation.
- Proofread your paper well before its final submission. Especially cross check calculations properly because a small mistake can change your entire analysis process. So be careful about this and cross check properly of every calculation before its analysis and obviously submission.
- Paraphrase well all financial terms otherwise you will be punished for doing plagiarism in your paper. It is happened in most of the cases that students are penalised for plagiarism percentage while they are not at all accountable for that. It is because for financial terms that not never be changed. So, I will advice you paraphrase well all financial terms to avoid plagiarism.
Before submission, make sure, you have used all these above mentioned points in your finance assignment or research papers. These are the basic steps. Advance guideline you can get it after.