PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN- A SIGNIFICANT ERA IN STUDENT LIFE
Category : Blogs
This title seems a bit confusing; is not it?? How far our personal development plan will play such significant role in our academic career? Should we get good marks in our semester or get a better job opportunity by developing personal development plan? So many questions like these will arouse in your mind. So, let us inform you student life is not bounded in your semester years, good result, making new friends, spending time on social media sites, expressing emotions, sleepless night for preparing assignments and research papers and all. No…Never…
Student life has no such fixed boundaries. It is the pathway that assists you to go ahead. Yes towards your aim. So, first understand our aim which you can fulfil from your academic life by learning, gaining knowledge, doing research. You will face many difficulties because of some of yours ambiguities. Personal development plan needs, therefore, to overcome all these ambiguities to develop yourself as a person and make significant progress in your life.
Planning is necessary whenever we cannot fix out our issues. In our academic career, lots of issues will raise and we have to overcome these all to meet our goal. So let’s discuss how you will prepare yourself for your personal development plan.
- Understand your weakness first. Remember, your weakness is the biggest barrier to your development. So defeat it to make progress in your life.
- Stick on your aim. It will help you to forecast your future and plan your academic life accordingly.
- Accept the truth. You are not made for all jobs. So understand your suitable career to plan your future. If you are interested in art, then go for a creative job to make your career secured or if you have a good communicative skill, then make your career in marketing.
- Analyse your progress. Are you able to cope up with a new atmosphere, new subjects or not. If not then, the subject or that academic career is not suitable for you. So it will be better to shift it.
- Give deadline yourself and try to meet it. It will show you the mileage between your career and your goal. One small example for you. Your instructor has assigned you one dissertation. Indeed you have a proper time plan; you cannot complete your paper. So, first, make your time plan to complete your research paper. Closed each step after you have done with it. End of the day, you will see that your research paper is ready without giving you any trouble and single sleepless night.
- Keep record of your success. It will influence you to carry on your struggle and gets achievement.
So, now you can identify, why I am emphasising more on preparing personal development plan. Yes, it is not related to your assignment making, research paper submission but it will present your entire academic scenario to earn respect in future. So don’t waste your time and keep prepare your personal development plan to secure your future.